Eastville, Bristol, UK
Singing Lessons | Song Writing Workshops, Composition Lessons, Online Lessons
- Qualifications: BA(Hons) Hons Music - Extended Diploma in Music Performance
- Pricing: - 30min: £17 - 45min: £26 - 60min: £35 - 90min: £50
- Styles: Contemporary, Pop, Rock, Alternative, Folk, RnB, Soul, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Suitability: Years 8+
Christina has been teaching privately for three years. In that time she’s worked at multiple primary & secondary schools in Bristol, and as Pop Specialist Singing Teacher at Blundell’s School. Christina also provides courses and workshops at The Bristol Folkhouse, creating singing and songwriting sessions for adults.
During her time teaching in schools, Christina has completed multiple safeguarding courses, trauma training, and has a full extended DBS. She also has experience working within music therapy singing groups.
If you’re looking to improve your vocal technique, build confidence, or think you could benefit from guided lessons to help find your own unique vocal style, Christina will help you reach your personal singing goals, in a comfortable environment.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced vocalist, Christina works to develop and nurture your voice, build confidence, and find vocal ease. She is always looking to work with new students who want to find comfort and self expression through singing.
During lessons, Christina will work with students to develop healthy vocal techniques, authentic style & tone, strengthen the voice, and broaden vocal range. She encourages students of all abilities and ages to learn more about their voice and vocal mechanics.
Amongst many things, lessons with Christina will include:
– Warm up and vocal health
– Breath support, and understanding the connection between the body and the voice
– Vocal technique, performance, and tone
– Live performance coaching, and voice recording technique.
– Develop your “mix” voice, and smooth out bridges
– Vocal Accompaniment with Guitar or Piano
– Work towards grades and other goals
“It was a real pleasure to be taught by Christina. She's very flexible in how she teaches and is keen to find what approach works for you. She was really good at explaining technique and it helped me understand the mechanics of my voice in a way I never had previously. Lessons were always fun and I'd have no hesitation in recommending her to others”.
“She's a great teacher and I've already learned so much about singing technique and how to use my voice”.